Well Folks....
My dearest love, Steve, was promoted to a General Manager at Steak N Shake! I am so very proud of him. He has worked so hard and deserves this promotion 100%! He is one of the hardest workers that I know and puts his whole heart into his job. He has been with them since Jan 2010 and this is his second promotion which is pretty great for being there less than a year.
He won't be working late nights anymore unless something comes up. He will be working more days into early evenings but long 12 hour days I am sure. For the last four months he has been working a lot late nights like 4pm - 2am which sucks and we would go weeks not seeing each other and working opposite hours! But he has hung in there and now look where it has gotten him.
So this means...I will actually get to see my husband a little bit more...isn't that crazy! What a thought!
So Congrats babe! I am SO happy for you. Here is to you my amazing husband and best friend. And here is to many more promotions down the road. You can do anything you set your mind to!
No comments:
Post a Comment