Well we are in my most favorite month and time of year! I love October and the Fall. The air conditioning was turned off and the windows opened, Halloween decorations are out and pumpkin candles are lit.
I love October for many reasons but a couple are my birthday and of course our yearly winery adventure. But really I love the smell of bonfires being lit outside, beautiful leaves falling from the trees, pumpkin and apple picking, football, halloween, etc.
It is just a perfect time of the year! It was a hot summer so it is nice to have the tempatures in the 60s and 70s. These are the tempatures I love. Time to clean out my summer clothes with my fall/winter clothes which is always fun for me to do. I love organizing my closet by colors and I always find things that I forget I had. lol.
Well folks enjoy the beautiful weekend and get outside and enjoy the fresh air.
No comments:
Post a Comment