It was a little chilly but with enough wine in you the weather doesn't bother you so much! If you know what I mean....so normally I drink 2-4 bottles myself for the whole day well this time I barely finished the one....still had a blast but decided to stay pretty sober! Weird I know! I think the weather had something to do with it.
This year we had a couple regulars join again but really ALOT of newcomers which mixed it up and made it fun! Check out the pics! Mind you we had a 1 1/2 hour bus ride with TONS of jello shots and 40 ozs! And this is not even half the group....we were everywhere!
We are going next year in October of course so mark it down in the calendars! Probably back to Sugar Creek...my favorite! And next year....I will be a married woman...oh boy!
Group Shot...Smile
My Fiance
The Tucster!
Me and Mikey (and I don't have red wine spilled on me)
Yes there is a peanut in my wine glass....Thanks Tuc!
Me and my baby
Me and my future family (future husband and sister in law)...I am falling backwards!
Shane, Melissa and Kathy
Steve and Tuc
Steve and Kathy
Uh hello Michael...you okay?!
Jill, Stephanie and Kathy
I love my baby! Thanks for a great birthday!
Fun, fun! I hope to be able to go next year. You know, when i'm NOT pregnant : )
ReplyDelete