The most "amazing" day of my life!

The most "amazing" day of my life!
Our Wedding Day - May 15, 2010 (Photograher: Jen Henneberry)

Monday, February 1, 2010

January Update

Hi Everyone....
Okay so I know it has been about a month since I have blogged but it has been crazy around here....I guess it has just been life going in crazy circles..

So first...HAPPY NEW YEAR! Had a great new years eve over at Stephanie's house and kept it low key which is just what I like on new years!

Second, celebrated Steve's 30th bday! I threw Steve an awesome surprise party on Jan 9th. He had NO idea so I was so excited that I pulled it off. The party was at Highlands Brewery in Kirkwood! I was so nervous because I spent all this time putting it together and you just never know if the person is actually surprised or pretending to be so when he really was...I shed a couple of tears because I was so happy I pulled it off. There were about 30 of us there celebrating with him....closest friends and family.

Third, we are about 4 months away from the wedding. Thank goodness! Can I just say I can't wait for it to get here and be over already. ha ha ha! I am sure all of those who have planned a wedding understands my feelings.

Fourth, jewelry parties gallore in January. January is the last month for the Fall/Winter catalog so it is a very popular month!

And so on and on....

Lets just say the next couple months are even busier. I have been going non-stop and sometimes I just can't wait for a relaxing month...that will never happen though but it is a nice dream!

No comments:

Post a Comment