So last Saturday I went to go try on my wedding dress...my actually wedding dress! It had finally arrived and it was time for me to go see it. I of course didn't want to get it fitted just yet because I am trying to drop about 5 pounds before I get it fitted so I won't be going back till the end of March for my first fitting. But I had never seen my dress in white and I wanted to make sure it looked okay so I made an appointment to go try it on.
My mom and one of my closest friend Katie went with me. Not only did I have good company but she brought her adorable little boy who I just love and boy was he going all over the place! :) We tried on the dress and ended the afternoon with lunch...it was nice!
So I have lost 4 pounds so far and have about 3 more to lose but I was pretty pleased with my new diet and the weight I have lost...it is all about watching your calories and drinking lots of water.
The top of the dress is a little big and I knew it would be so I will have to get that altered and until I try it on and it is the exact fit I won't feel fantastic about it! I just can't wait to try it on when it fits like a glove.
But it is gorgeous and with some alterations and a nice tan (the I need to get) I will look perfect!
We are down to about 3 1/2 months to go....
No comments:
Post a Comment