Well...again...it has been over a month since I write something! I use to be so good at this. I guess working long hours at work and running crazy afterwards has kept me off the computer...so let me catch you up!
February
- My First Bridal Shower was on Feb 20th and it was a lot of fun. My maid of honor, Katie threw me the shower which was small and more of a friend shower and it was great! I am not a big shower person and this was perfect! She did an amazing job. And only ONE game...thank goodness! Thanks to everyone that came and celebrated. I got some amazing gifts and some were so personal which are always the best ones! This same weekend one of my greatest friends from College came in and who is one of my bridesmaids. It was so good to see her and hang out with her and her boyfriend. We had an amazing weekend with them! I wished they lived here but they had to return to Kansas City.
- Then one of my good friends had a surprise party. Actually her husband threw one for her and surprised the hell out of her! ha ha ha! It is so fun to be apart of that. Especially the look on her face! Classic! We had so much fun just hanging out with friends and catching up. Unfortunately, we are all so busy that it is hard to always make time so it was nice to just relax and spend time together. Happy 30th Kelly!
- Had jewelry parties here and there and of course wedding stops to make! Never ending....
- Well then I got horribly sick! UGH! I was sick for 15 days straight and I am still on meds as we speak but I am finally getting better.
- So with everything that has been going on in my life with the wedding and stuff I have lost 10 pounds....did I need to...probably not but it was one of those things that happened and everyone tells me that I will lose more right before the wedding!
Those are my big points in February but of course I have been working like crazy at work too and just going non-stop!
More to come for March!
You will need to perfect your blogging by the time you have kids because that is when everyone wants to see pictures : ) That, or you are going to have to break down and get on Facebook!
ReplyDelete