So do you ever feel frustrated and discouraged because things just don't go how you have always dreamed? Trust me, I know that life isn't like that because I have lived through a lot of it already at 27 years old and I will never give up and I will always keep pushing. But I guess it would be nice if something could just work out. Don't get me wrong I have a GREAT life and I am so lucky but I am feeling frustrated.
Well I am so past that point with this wedding. Everything is just one thing after another and to be honest I just can't do it anymore. I don't have energy...it has been drained completely from me. I try to do everything I can for my friends and family and I just feel like at the end of the day it maybe isn't worth it because I don't always get the same respect or treatment in return. I don't know. I hate to be that way.
I just think I need to go to a spa or something and get rid of all of this built up stress. I think I have hit my breaking point. I have done everything I can to think positive and put a smile on my face with things but sometimes it gets hard. And tonight it finally did! I finally broke down and started crying. For those that know me and everything I have been dealing with lately know that I have been strong and haven't let this bother me to this point but I think I have been holding it in so long that it hit me.
Okay well I will get over it. I am a big girl and strong for sure. I have always risen above all and don't plan on stopping now. I just wish for once it would be easier and less stress for such a very special day. It just gets to the point where you can't keep giving and giving and never get anything back.
"Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Dream, Today is What Counts!"
Just a few parting words to think about.
Oh man! I can't even imagine what could have brought you to the breaking point, but just know that it will all be over soon. So much drama is put into what is essentially one big party to celebrate the love between two people. And, in my opinion, those two people have the final say in all decisions...no matter who is paying.
ReplyDeleteHang in there girl! This is just part of the journey and will prepare you for so much more down the road. Sometimes it is the crying that helps you process through all of the emotion so that you can continue. I have shed many a tear...and some people say that crying doesn't sovle anything. Though it may not, it does allow the release you need to keep moving forward. Hope you have a fabulous weekend - and just remember you can't control people's actions - its your choice to keep things in a positive perspective.
ReplyDelete