The most "amazing" day of my life!

The most "amazing" day of my life!
Our Wedding Day - May 15, 2010 (Photograher: Jen Henneberry)

Monday, April 19, 2010

1 MONTH Countdown!

So we have made it to our 1 MONTH countdown till the BIG day folks! Finally it is approaching and all of a sudden I feel like it will be here before we know it. I know people have been telling us that for a year now but shoot now it finally feels like that. And you know what that means....we are even closer to our Honeymoon! HOORAY! Time to get the heck out of town! :)

I will be catching up this week with pictures and more news but wanted to write a quick one counting down the big day. You know I feel like a couple weeks I am great at this whole blogging thing and then a couple weeks later I suck at it. ha ha ha! And let me just tell you it isn't like I don't have anything to say....I always have something to talk about especially now but I have been way to busy.

So look for more this week like pics from Bachelorette Party! Those are pretty fun and crazy and much more!

No comments:

Post a Comment