Okay since it has been about a month from the wedding I thought it was time to update my blog. Sorry for the delay it has just been nuts lately.
Well on May 15th 2010 I became Mrs. Stephen Donovan Jr.! Can you believe it?! I sure can't but honestly it is the most amazing thing I have experienced so far. May 15th was absolutely the happiest day of my life! The wedding was perfect from everything matching wonderful, my beautiful dress, bright flowers, girls looking beautiful, the men having a blast at Busch Stadium for pictures, my hubby looking so very handsome, my tears of happiness, not falling down 3 flights of stairs making my entrance, my brothers being the cutest ring bearers I have ever seen, to the perfect flower girls, awesome food and yummy cake, swing dancing, spending time with all of our loved ones, sharing this special day with our parents, having my grandma rose present with me, amazing venue (Randall Gallery) and of course our magnificent photographer. There is just so many more but I don't want to bore you.
I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with my husband. He is truly an amazing man and I am blessed to be his wife. We don't remember much of the day because it goes by so fast and if only we could live that day over we would but our photographer gave us a gift...the gift that will last a lifetime...beautiful pictures that tell our story of our wedding day and one word we have heard from everyone that has seen the pictures is...happiness! That is true we were so happy that day and will continue to be forever.
So on May 15th I married my best friend and became the happiest woman in the world. Thanks to everyone who shared in our day with us....you helped make it special! We love you all.
Take a peak at our slide show that our photographer put together for us. Mind you it is just 50 or so pictures out of the couple thousand she took. :) Our photographer was Jen Henneberry.
This is our fairytale wedding....
Enjoy!
http://catchlightpark.com/slideshows/Ashstephenwed/
Gorgeous pics! Oh, and that Juicy Couture (sp?) is my FAVORITE perfume!!
ReplyDelete