So you may be wondering what I am going to blog about tonight. And just so I set my self straight I am normally not like this....
But last night my husband got home around 1ish from work and I was zonked out. Well he decided to wake me up by saying "happy 1 month anniversary of being Mrs. Donovan". So you may all be going "awww isn't that sweet" well last night I was thinking I am going to knock you out Mr. Donovan for waking me up. Ha ha ha! So this morning I did the same thing to him. Isn't love sweet! :)
So I was telling people today at work and most of them were like "awww he is so sweet" so then I starting feeling bad because I was such a brat last night when he woke me up and said that.
So to my husband....happy 1 month anniversary and I am so lucky to now be Mrs. Donovan! I love you and smooches always.
PS...To everyone else look I have written my blog three times in just 4 days can you believe it?! I am trying to do better.
No comments:
Post a Comment