So it has been over a month and still no returned marriage license...what the heck is going on?! I am waiting to change my last name but can't do anything without that document. It is weird it is like nothing has changed since I got married because we have lived together already 3 years and my last name is still the same.
Steve isn't too happy mind you. He wasn't too happy on our honeymoon when I had to go by Combs instead of Donovan but I couldn't help that. But now I am even getting impatient.
Mind you I have changed my vm and email signature at work but I still haven't gotten into the habit of using Donovan. It is hard but maybe if that was my legal name then it would be easier.
I swear it didn't take this long for other people that we know but I could be wrong.
Anyway, hopefully we get it soon so we can make it "official"!
No comments:
Post a Comment