The most "amazing" day of my life!

The most "amazing" day of my life!
Our Wedding Day - May 15, 2010 (Photograher: Jen Henneberry)

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

March 8th REPLAY

So March 8th was a BIG day for my soon to be family!

Stephanie (Steve's Sister) and Shane (her husband) found out they are having a BABY BOY! They are so excited. I kept saying it was going to be a boy and everyone thought it was going to be a girl! I knew they REALLY wanted a boy but would be happy either way!

Stephanie is due July 22nd! We are now calling baby Reckert....Donovan Michael Reckert! Isn't that SO cute! Donovan is Stephanie's maiden name (my soon to be new last name) and Michael is Shane's middle name! I just love it. I love unique names! It makes it even more special.

CONGRATS to my soon to be sister-in-law! I love them so much and Steve and I are SO excited to be an Aunt and an Uncle. Then I guess it will be our turn next....but down the road. :) Not too far down that road though...we are not getting any younger!

1 comment:

  1. I love that name too! We gave Gabriel my maiden name, Bernard, as his middle name. A nod to my family and it has a nice flow to it. Congrats to them : )

    ReplyDelete