The most "amazing" day of my life!

The most "amazing" day of my life!
Our Wedding Day - May 15, 2010 (Photograher: Jen Henneberry)

Saturday, July 10, 2010

New Member to the Family

Well folks....today my dearest husband got something that I dont think he expected to get for sometime down the road. Today we said goodbye to his dear Trail Blazer that we shared so many memories with. It lasted him a long time but 124,300 miles later it was time to move on.

So all week we have been shopping for a new vehicle for my husband and not just any vehicle but a truck! Yes folks I said a truck. He has always wanted a truck so I told him we would find him one.

Well we did. We got a 2007 F150 Lariat with only 15,000 miles on it and in perfect condition. I don't think the current owner ever drove it. So I am not a truck person but the Lariat version is basically like a Limited version of a car/SUV....meaning it is loaded! All leather, power everything, sun roof, etc. It is a four door truck (plemty of room for children) and 4 wheel drive. And it even has a cover for the bed of the truck. It is really nice. Now I don't know about me driving it....as it is rather big but maybe one day I will feel more comfortable with it.

We picked it up today and said goodbye to Joe the Trail Blazer...I guess he named it Joe. ha ha ha! I am so happy that my dearest friend and husband is happy. One of his dreams came true today and that melts my heart. We got a GREAT deal and we couldnt pass it up. We bought the truck at Dave Sinclair Ford on Lindbergh and what a great experience we had. They were wonderful to work with and really gave us the absolute best deal! We strongly recommend them!!!

As he is getting ready for work he is looking at his truck. Plus I have a deal with him....he has to stop smoking and NO smoking is aloud inside and he said "ok". So now my husband and I have two great vehicles that are perfect for our new family and babies down the road.

Oh and of course we had to get St. Louis Cardinal floor mats! What else! :) ha ha ha! I sure do love him.

Take a quick peek. Let us know what you think!













2 comments:

  1. That truck is flippin' gorgeous!! And what a great motivator to stop smoking. Since it is a fresh new start, he won't have any memories of smoking and driving in it...and it won't stink : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl no kidding! I am so happy for him and he knows this is the first step and really does want to do this!

    ReplyDelete