The most "amazing" day of my life!

The most "amazing" day of my life!
Our Wedding Day - May 15, 2010 (Photograher: Jen Henneberry)

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

CONGRATS to my new sister and brother in-law!

Well folks....Donovan Michael has made his arrival...

On Thursday July 29th at 9:13pm Donovan Michael made his appearance to the world. He was 8lbs 7ozs 21in long. He is perfect with a full head of light blonde hair and if you can believe it he had a mohawk within his first couple of minutes in the world.

We are so lucky to have our beautiful nephew with us and we adore him. Congrats to an amazing woman, my sister-in-law, and her dear husband! They both did an amazing job! I think within 2 days I had taken close to 100 pictures on my camera which I will upload a few but in the meantime here is the link of the pics from the hospital.

Mom, Dad, and Donovan are doing amazing! They are a perfect family. Auntie Ashley and Uncle Brother are so happy!

Check the link out:
http://our365.com/NewbornPortraits/BabyDetail.aspx?birthid=dc91a6ff-8ba2-4220-a0e2-936732c7c2ec&babyid=25ce7d5c-2e9e-4d0b-ba56-d5ee438b4431

No comments:

Post a Comment