The most "amazing" day of my life!

The most "amazing" day of my life!
Our Wedding Day - May 15, 2010 (Photograher: Jen Henneberry)

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Here's to a good laugh!

Well if you can't laugh at yourself then really who can you laugh at...right?!

Okay so Monday night I am sitting in our family room with my dearest husband and I decided to enroll for my car insurance online account so I can pay online every month...a whole lot easier right!

Well so you know the drill...you choose your account you want to use like your savings or your checking and then you type in your routing number and bank account number...blah blah blah.

Okay so I am typing that in and I get to the next line which says "Reenter Bank Account Number". Okay so I am so confused and I say "Babe it is asking me to enter my "reenter" bank account number what the hell is that?" And I was getting frustrated and probably had some cuss words slip out of my mouth. As he sets down his PS3 remote he goes "What, let me see that?" So I give him the computer and he says very nicely mind you "Babe that says "re-enter" your bank account number to confirm it." OMG! That is all I have to say. I guess I was having a blonde moment. I thought it said "reenter account number" and I had no clue what a "reenter" account number was! LOL!

So of course who does he call...my dad first and then my mom. As they are laughing hysterically he slips in..."aren't you glad that master's degree is going to good use". WOW! So then he called his parents, sister and goes next door to tell our neighbor...SERIOUSLY! I was like that is not nice and he goes "look me in the eyes and say you wouldn't do the same to me". Well and then we started laughing.

So it was a good laugh! I made some people's night and day at work the next day when I told them. So like I started off saying....if you can't laugh at yourself at times then who can you laugh at!

Thought you would need a good laugh.

1 comment:

  1. That's pretty funny! Gotta love it when stuff that seems so simple turns out to be strangely difficult...usually because our brains are fried from trying to do too much during the day and cram so much in them. Our biggest frustration right now are passwords. So many accounts, so many passwords.

    ReplyDelete