Hello all my fellow bloggers and friends!
So a couple days ago I was told by my friends at work that I should write a book about my life so instead of doing that right now I decided to write a blog. I am not into facebook or myspace so I figured I could do a blog...it could be fun!
Just to catch everyone up on a few things...
I got engaged on Halloween 2008 to the man of my dreams (which I will share the story and pics in another posting) and we are getting married on May 15th 2010! I can't wait. By the way my future husband is Steve. We have most of the big things planned for the wedding already but that is another story in itself which you will see several postings about I am sure.
Also lets see have two chocolate labs that I adore with all my heart. And boy are they going through changes! ha! We have a 4 year old male named Chaco and an almost 2 year old female named Bailey. And are you ready for this...she is preggors! YES we crazy animals are breeding our doggies! We are first time breeders and boy do I already have stories. She will probably be having puppies mid June. Shit!
Lets see...have an awesome job with AT&T! I love what I do and who I work with so it is a pretty much win-win situation! I also sell lia sophia jewelry on the side which I LOVE to do....of course if you are interested you can always ask and I would be happy to talk to you about having a party or purchasing any of the amazing jewelry. I am busy right now pretty much every second but that is okay! I love it! I have two little brothers yes little and I am talking 6 and 2 years old...I am old enough to be their mom but I love them dearly. I have an amazing but crazy family! Great friends of course!
Oh yes....have a great house for our first house and I love my porch...I have a thing with sitting on my porch in my hammock chair I got in Mexico last year.
Well that is a VERY short introduction...but you will learn all about me...
And the fun begins...
Welcome to the blogging world Miss Ashley!
ReplyDelete