The most "amazing" day of my life!

The most "amazing" day of my life!
Our Wedding Day - May 15, 2010 (Photograher: Jen Henneberry)

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Long day and sick of the rain!

So do you just ever have one of those days when you are super busy but SO ready for the day to be over because it is dragging on...does that even make sense? Well I have been super busy today but it hit me just a couple minutes ago and now I am exhausted. The worse thing is I can't just go home and relax...nope I have things I need to do!

I got up a little later than usual since normally I try to go to the gym well not this morning. I was pooped. So I get up and it is super gloomy outside...what is going on...I thought the rain was suppose to be over. Needless to say I am not very happy about the rainy weather but my flowers do love it. So I get up not happy that Steve is still snuggled in bed sleeping his little heart out and I have to get up...that is the hardest thing to do. After I shower and I sit down to watch the Today Show for a little bit which I love to watch in the morning and then I start looking at travel books that our travel agent gave Steve yesterday for Jamaica! I want to go NOW screw waiting till next year for our honeymoon...ha! It looks SO amazing! Come on May 2010!

Anyway, then my preggor dog looks at me and is like "mommy I don't want to move" as she is passed out on the kitchen floor when I was trying to let them outside to go potty but nope it wasn't happening. So now I have the doggies sleeping and Steve sleeping...totally NOT fair! Of course though when I ready to leave for the day now she wants to go outside. Seriously!

It has just been a busy but long day which is confusing in itself but that is all I can say for it.

I hope when I go home today that my doggies and fiance are still NOT laying around. I know he isn't now but that may change in an hour or two. He has been up to no good with his friend working on the electrical line in the back of our house...great! At least my baby girl will be happy to see me...she loves her mamma! And yes I am talking about my dog!

Looking forward to a sunny day tomorrow! Fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment