The most "amazing" day of my life!

The most "amazing" day of my life!
Our Wedding Day - May 15, 2010 (Photograher: Jen Henneberry)

Sunday, May 31, 2009

The Hills...LOVE it!

Okay...so I know I am TOO old to be watching a show like The Hills on MTV but I can't help myself! I just love the drama real TV shows. So it has been on for I think 5 years and now Lauren (the main character) is leaving the show and tonight was the last show for her. But the show will continue on in the Fall without her. Will I watch it? Yes probably.

It was such a GOOD season finale tonight! Oh my gosh I wanted more! Heidi and stupid Spencer tied the knot and Lauren attended surprising Heidi and you know all the other additional drama. Maybe Spencer has turned over a new leaf...he was acting different...is he still an ass...absolutely! I guess I like it because it makes my life feel less full of drama at times...ha!

I am sure not many of you watch it but I know Kelly does! Kelly you need to watch it so we can gossip about it! I am so glad I have a friend who is hooked to it like me! Oh my gosh...Kelly should I wear a dress like Heidi's for my wedding?! Ha ha ha! Did you see all the darn necklaces she was wearing!

The next season looks even more crazy!

Steve always makes fun of me watching it but I just can't help. Maybe it is one thing that helps me feel young still. Ha ha ha!

Goodbye Lauren for now...The Hills will not be the same!

No comments:

Post a Comment