I want to send a "special" thanks out to three amazing friends of mine for making a very important day special and a day I will remember the rest of my life. I was so nervous that morning but there is nothing like starting the day out with a Mimosa to calm you down! Yummy! Then the laughs and smiles all day long...so fun! Oh to those out there who like Planet Sub stay clear of the one downtown due to a cockroach on the cookies! :) Thanks Kelly! Also, I think I made a world record of being in a dressing room for 8 minutes trying on a dress...dear god! The day just kept getting better and better! I was POOPED by the time 6pm rolled around though. Just think there are many more great days like this to come!Sorry I can't go into detail but one of these days you will all know...those three amazing friends of mine know the secret that I am referencing!
I love the three of you so much and can't express how amazing the three of you are and how much your love and support mean to me! Cheers to my three amigos!
Smooches.
No comments:
Post a Comment