The most "amazing" day of my life!

The most "amazing" day of my life!
Our Wedding Day - May 15, 2010 (Photograher: Jen Henneberry)

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

3 Years TODAY!

Well today Steve and I celebrated our 3 year anniversary! Can you believe it?! Boy does time fly by! SO I of course had to travel to Troy, MI today on our anniversary so we weren't able to enjoy a nice dinner together but when he picked me up from the airport he had this in his backseat (see picture). He knows my favorite flowers...Gerber Daisies!

I just love him so much! Everyday I thank my lucky stars that he is in my life. We have been through so much together but we ALWAYS no matter how hard it gets find time to laugh! I love him more and more each day and cherish every moment with him and I can't wait to be his wife next May. He is truly the love of my life! So thanks baby for being my one and only...you make me so happy and I love you so much!

We do plan on celebrating this weekend...every year we go to a new restaurant so we will have to find a new one to go to! I can't wait!

This just made my "day from hell" 100 times better! It is amazing how small things like this can brighten your day and make everything that was bad go away! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment