The most "amazing" day of my life!

The most "amazing" day of my life!
Our Wedding Day - May 15, 2010 (Photograher: Jen Henneberry)

Saturday, June 20, 2009

What a great NIGHT!

So last night Steve and I went out and celebrated our 3 year anniversary! Let me just say...it was AMAZING! I have never had so much fun! It was truly a great night.

So as I mentioned in one of my last blogs we try to go to somewhere new every year so this year I was asking around. I asked my mom because she is always trying new places and I asked my greatest friend Katie because her and her hubby seem to try new places too. And they both said this place had a fun atmosphere and good food. So I got home a little earlier than normal from work to get all pretty and we headed to Sage (in Soulard by the Brewery) for our 6:30pm reservation. We were going to eat outside but with it being SUPER hot we decided to sit inside and enjoy the air conditioning.

We ordered a bottle of wine and had appetizers, yummy entrees, and of course the little shot deserts that they have which are perfect because it is just the right amount of sweet after a filling dinner.

So thanks baby for being the best date a girl could ask for. Cheers to 3 years of unconditional love and happiness. Every year just gets better and better! I love you so much! Dinner was super yummy and romantic! Next year though we will have a NEW anniversary to keep track of instead...our Wedding Anniversary!

Sage was great and I strongly recommend it. Thanks Mom and Katie for the perfect advice!

1 comment:

  1. Agreed, Sage is yummo! They opened right before I left A-B to have Alexander and that is where I requested my goodbye lunch. So good!

    ReplyDelete