The most "amazing" day of my life!

The most "amazing" day of my life!
Our Wedding Day - May 15, 2010 (Photograher: Jen Henneberry)

Friday, June 5, 2009

Amazing NEW product!

For those Wii owners...I strongly recommend getting Wii Active...holy moly it is AWESOME! I have been wanting to get it for a couple weeks now but wanted to wait till I got paid again! ha! Well last night I was going to go to the gym (a little earlier than normal) and it was packed so I made a detour to Target and bought Wii Active! It is $60 for the game and materials you need which is pretty cheap!

So last night I hook it up and setup my profile. I started with the 30 day workout routine which basically works everything (20 mins long) and then I decided to do some more so I did a 25 min workout for the lower body (butts, thighs, and legs) which is what I need and let me tell you I sweat my butt off and it was exhausting. I felt like I was in my workout class that I go on Monday and Friday mornings at 6am. It worked for real. So in 45 mins I burned over 300 calories (yes it keeps track for you) and I can feel it today! I still went to my class this morning but I knew I got a good workout last night.

They have SO many varieties in workouts it is super cool...I think better than Wii Fit...which I was never a huge fan of. This is more my style! Also, you choose your music, workout with a trainer, keep a workout journal, you can workout with a friend if you want, plus many other things that I haven't found yet.

Go to the stores and get it! It is SO worth it! Huge recommendation from me!

1 comment:

  1. I bought this last week too but have yet to get it set up. I'm excited to hear that someone else likes it. I wanted something I could do at home because being prego does not make me want to go to the gym. I'll let you know how I like it and if I come up with any cool customized workouts. Fun stuff.

    ReplyDelete