Now we have TWO adorable female puppies. One we like to call Fatty because she is probably double the size of the other one. Then we call the other one Tiny. We are actually keeping Tiny with us in our room in a laundry basket with a blanket and heating pad until she gets more strength. The first night we had her with us (Friday night) we were waking up and feeding her every hour but now we are down to every 3-4 hours and she looks SO much better. Fatty doesn't have a problem eating and keeping her body temperature warm so she is in the puppy box with Bailey and everything is good. We put Tiny in the box a couple hours a day but we keep her close to us so we don't lose another one...
I will have to say...they are SO easy to fall in love with.
They are blind and deaf for about 10 days so they have their eyes closed but we can't wait to see their blue eye balls...
I will have to say...they are SO easy to fall in love with.
They are blind and deaf for about 10 days so they have their eyes closed but we can't wait to see their blue eye balls...
I am actually looking at Tiny laying next to me on the floor and my heart just melts....BUT as much as I would love to keep one we will not...it will be hard. I have become so attached especially to Tiny since we have been taking care of her. AWWWWWW!
They are 4 days old and growing...take a look...
Ummm...Tiny you won't get milk out of my leg...ha!
AWWWW...sisterly LOVE!
So adorable!
ReplyDelete