The most "amazing" day of my life!

The most "amazing" day of my life!
Our Wedding Day - May 15, 2010 (Photograher: Jen Henneberry)

Monday, June 15, 2009

I feel like a "princess"!

Okay folks since I fell behind with the wedding updates here we go...

A couple of weeks ago my mom and I went dress shopping. We went to one place first and my mom flew out of there...not too excited about the place then we went to our second place and the minute I walked out in this dress instant tears came to my mom's eyes and I just knew it...this is it! This is the dress that I am going to wear on my most special day! So we ordered it and it will be in for me to try on in 5-6 months. I can't wait! I have never felt so perfect in my life. I FEEL LIKE A PRINCESS...just how I am suppose to feel!

Big things that are done...
Place for ceremony & reception - Randall Art Gallery
Photographer - Jen Henneberry (love her)
DJ - Complete Music (Thanks Katie!)
Dress - Simply Elegant (makes me feel like a princess)
Tuxedo Place - Callahan's on Gravois (Guys have it so easy...don't have to worry about it till Feb)
Invites - Everything picked out just slowly purchasing with coupons to save a buck (yes I am really excited to make my invites)
Table Decorations - Mom's in charge!
Rehearsal Dinner - Hodaks (just need to figure out the head count)
Bridesmaid dresses - I think I found the dress!

Current things that we are working on...
Cake (found a design I like)
Flowers (meeting with a florist to see if we can make our budget)
Honeymoon - Steve is in charge (he is meeting with the travel agent sometime soon)

We are very ahead of the game! I told myself that I refuse to be a stressed out bride! I keep telling myself that I will make sure to enjoy every step of the way! It is really important to me and I have great support from my friends and family!

Love you!

1 comment: