The most "amazing" day of my life!

The most "amazing" day of my life!
Our Wedding Day - May 15, 2010 (Photograher: Jen Henneberry)

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Recommended Movie

So last night Steve, Jeremy (Steve's friend) and I went to go see Transformers...yes the 1st TRUE day it was out. And let me just say...GO SEE IT! It was awesome! I never got into movies like that and when I was going to watch the first one a couple summers ago I of course knew nothing of the plot or characters because I as a kid played with barbies and not transformers...ha! But the first movie was AWESOME and this one...I think even better! I want to go see it again! I think the next movie I want to see is Hangover...

So all I can say...no matter what GO SEE TRANSFORMERS 2!

2 comments:

  1. I'll have to remember this when it comes out on DVD. Tim and I are Redbox folks when it comes to movies...no longer are we theater goers! I did like the first one though : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know...I think the last time we went to the movies was for Batman last year. We never go to the movies...it is $9.25 per person...flippin' ridiculous! It is good though! :)

    ReplyDelete