The most "amazing" day of my life!

The most "amazing" day of my life!
Our Wedding Day - May 15, 2010 (Photograher: Jen Henneberry)

Friday, June 19, 2009

NOT a fan!

So I went to Troy, MI for work on Tuesday just for a day trip and I got a PT Cruiser. Let me just explain something here...

So when my car got broken into and it was in the shop I drove a PT Cruiser for 4 days and then when I was traveling for work from February to April I can say that 90% of the time I got a PT Cruiser or HHR (same thing almost)! I really CAN'T stand PT Cruisers! No offense to those out there that have one. They are just not the car for me.

I feel like I am sitting high but low if that even makes sense and it is like driving a go cart...when I would merge onto a highway it would take forever for me to gain speed and my foot was all the way down!

They are just probably one of the ugliest cars that are SUPER strange to drive! I look like a flippin' retard in them...I am just too tall or something for it. My grandpa has one and he loves it but he is also shorter than me and it is more comfortable for him. But really to each its own!

So when I am sitting at the airport in STL in the morning talking to my mom on the cell and she goes "I bet you get a PT today!" I said I hope not but guess what...I got a BRIGHT blue PT Cruiser. I just laughed and thought go figure. They did offer me a 12 passenger van...um hello do you see 11 other people with me oh wait you don't because it is just "little" old me! ha! So then they pull out the PT and I said fine that works!

UGH...no more PT Cruisers PLEASE! My mom said it must be my calling for my next car that I am going to get...not funny!

Don't you like the look?

No comments:

Post a Comment