So I was on my way home and was talking to one of my dearest friends when she said she forgot to get a couple bags of ice but before she could go out again she had to feed her 4 1/2 month old baby. But what a pain to put him back in the car to go get a couple bags of ice...so I grabbed some on my way home and dropped it off...they live like 2 mins from us! So here I come in their house with ice and she tries to give me money and of course I said noway that my return payment is just to spend time with my little buddy. I just love Cade...what a sweet and beautiful baby! We have bonded. I was holding him and he was talking and swinging his arms...then started crying because he was hungry so in went a bottle....then he was good again. He is rolling over now and just growing so fast...his sweet face and bright blue eyes just put a smile on my face after a long day at work....
Not even realizing that an hour or so went by...just so easy when you are around babies...especially ones that just adore you.
Thanks Katie for letting me snuggle on Cade...I love him!
PS...Steve wasn't very happy that I saw "his buddy" without him! ha ha ha!
No comments:
Post a Comment