So finally I get to sit down and write a little blog...it has been awhile.
I was traveling last week most of the week for work so I was super busy and then all weekend I had jewelry parties. Some of you may ask....what?! Well if you didn't read my first blog then you probably don't know but I am a lia sophia Advisor...I sell amazing jewelry and love every minute of it. One of my great friends has been doing it for a couple years and she got me hooked on the jewelry and kept telling me to sell it but I just didn't think I had the time...boy was I wrong I wish I started doing this a year ago! It is super fun and easy! Plus I get great jewelry! What more can a girl ask?!
Anyway, so I had a party every day this weekend and they were all great parties! I had a blast with all the ladies I met this weekend and the hostesses I got to work with! But I am pooped. :)
I have a lot to do this week because come Friday Steve and I are off to Nebraska for one of my best friend's wedding! I can't wait to see her and be there for her on her wedding day. She is a great person who is full of energy and just always makes me laugh...we ALWAYS have a blast together. She was my roommate my freshman year in college....so that should say a lot!
I hope everyone had a great weekend and a good week ahead! I will be in touch.
I know! I keep saying that I wished I would have started selling lia sophia 10 years ago!!
ReplyDelete