The most "amazing" day of my life!

The most "amazing" day of my life!
Our Wedding Day - May 15, 2010 (Photograher: Jen Henneberry)

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Great SHOES!

So far all those that know me know I am absolutely OBSESSED with shoes! Love them!

Therefore, of course I had to find some fun and unique shoes for the wedding. Well I am still on the hunt for my shoes which will be a royal blue to match my bridesmaid dresses...white is boring! ha! But I found this GREAT website for inexpensive shoes....actually my mom found them.

I didn't want to do silver...that is boring. And then Kelly suggested I do a bright colored heel like pink or yellow something like that and I loved that idea but then I my mom saw some floral print shoes with the dress on a model so I thought that would be fun....well those were discontinued and they were pretty ugly. So my mom found these shoes online!

People may think they are strange but let me just explain my wedding and me....we are NOT having a traditional wedding and it is at an art gallery in May plus the dresses are short royal blue dresses so fun and sassy! And....I LOVE shoes which I think I mentioned....plus I like to be DIFFERENT. And the flowers are pink, yellow, orange and lime green....

They are high BUT I will take care of my girlies in return and they will only be wearing them for about 1 1/2 hours total and that isn't straight so they can take them off....just need them for pics and ceremony. :)

Katie ordered them first and I stole them to show some people and some wanted to try on the size to see what to order. So I decided to take a picture with the shoes on my feet....see the pics below!

So thanks girlies in advance for doing this for me!

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait for your wedding! I'm so sick of the same ol' same ol' and I know you will deliver a real celebration!!

    ReplyDelete