Well it has been awhile....
Yes I am still alive I have just been super busy with work and home stuff!
I can't believe it is almost mid September....where did the summer go! WOW! I am looking forward to fall!
Had a pretty interesting weekend this long Labor Day weekend!
Too funny....went out with my good friends Pat and Colin on saturday night and had a blast with them. Patrick as I like to call him drank a little too much and I guess didn't remember the night. We went all over the place...Tower Pub, Pin Up Bowl and then Lacledes. I haven't done this in so long. Steve met up with us at Tower Pub when he got off work. So at Lacledes Pat gets me a Heineken which let me just say YUCK! Then this weirdo guy came up to me and started hitting on me and my lovely fiance just laughed at me and I told the guy to get lost and as I was doing that Patrick yells "I know kung-fu"....mind you the guy was Asian. I almost pissed myself it was so funny. Anyway, didn't drink a whole lot at all but laughed a whole bunch and that is the best. I just love hanging out with good old friends!
Found out some other interesting news but won't be sharing for awhile until it is okay to share and no I am NOT pregnant....ha ha ha! That is what everyone asks.
Excited for a great weekend we have planned and then on Sunday I am meeting up with my girlies in the STL to try on dresses. I can't wait to see them! It will be me, both Katie's, Kelly, maybe Stephanie (steve's sister), my mom, Bonnie and one flower girl! Good times. Then Nicki and Cami will be trying on in KC and Nebraska since they aren't in the STL. They are excited though!
Well that is a short wrap up of things I could think of at this time of night...on that note I am off to bed. I have a Cardio and Ab Class at 6am in the morning tomorrow...yikes! Love it though.
No comments:
Post a Comment