The most "amazing" day of my life!

The most "amazing" day of my life!
Our Wedding Day - May 15, 2010 (Photograher: Jen Henneberry)

Monday, August 17, 2009

NEW lia sophia Catalog!!!!!

Well folks as most of you know...I sell lia sophia jewelry! It is SO beautiful, great quality and you can you can get a GREAT deal!

This month is the first month of the Fall/Winter 2009 Catalog and if I don't say so myself it is awesome! I think my wish list has 50 items on it...ouch! But I have till January so it is VERY doable! Well maybe and the problem is I change my mind all the time because I find something different that I didn't see at first.

Anyway....take some time and browse through the catalog online. I can always place a direct order or even better....if you want to have a party and get LOTS of free jewelry just shoot me an email and I will even give you a bonus prize.

www.liasophia.com/ashleycombs
Click on Our Jewelry
Click on Fall/Winter 2009 Catalog
Then go shopping!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment