Well Friday was a blast! For those of you who could come and join our "Deck Party" on Friday we thank you! We had SO much fun seeing everyone and we were happy to provide a feast for our closest friends. I know some couldn't attend and as much as we wish you could we still drank and laughed anyway! :) It ended up being a beautiful night outside to just sit and chat playing games! With all the candles we had lit the mosquitoes stayed away....thank goodness. Normally when I am outside for 10 minutes I come back in with 10 bug bites! So I was happy about that! The laughter was amazing and it was so good to see all the boys together again...and I mean all of them! Some drank a lot and some just drank a little but enjoyed the company. But fun was had by all!
We love our deck! It is beautiful and SO big that we fit all 25+ people on it no problem! Thanks Aron for a wonderful deck and I am SO sorry you are still sick!
Again, thanks for coming and breaking in the deck with us. As you all know it has been hard for us with both of us losing a job...me last summer and Steve this year but we are proud to say that with the support of each other and family we have gotten through these times and are happier than we ever have been. So thanks for letting us share this time with you. We have about 9 months until the wedding but I am sure there will be many more parties in between. Our house seems to be the party house....which I LOVE!
No comments:
Post a Comment